Jana Pawla II Wroclaw
Sometime in the 9th century the first settlers arrived in Wroclaw and set up camp here on Ostrow Tumski, or Cathedral Island. It wasn't until the year 1000 that the Island actually spawned its Cathedral, courtesy of King Boleslaw the Brave. Today the area remains the spiritual heart of
Wroclaw and it is one of the most beautiful parts of the city with a number of churches, the Botanical Gardens and lovely views over the Oder river. Hotel Jana Pawla II is uniquely privileged to be located on this island, and no doubt the prestige of the hotel's namesake, John Paul II, helped them secure such a prime spot. The magnificent
modern building was built in 2000 to commemorate the Pope's visit to Wroclaw and if JP was still alive he would no doubt approve of the elegance and comforts it offers to weary tourists. Satellite TV, high-speed internet, sauna and a fantastic restaurant and conference facilities satisfy the most worthy of visitors.
For best price deals...